Yacht Care Services in British Columbia since 2007
Weekly - Monthly or Term boat Inspections
Our WEEKLY in WATER Inspection includes :
- All dock lines, power cables, chafe gear and Fenders.
- Check battery voltage for charge levels. Check on heaters.
- Internal check of bilge for water leaks. Bilge pumps check.
- After Storm or heavy rains check.
The labor costs associated with these checks are covered in the monthly management fee of $250 (for the vessel up to 45 ft)
Discounted with 6 or 12 month contract.
FREE ROV Inspection with 6 months Service Agreement. Report and video or picture files attached.
Costs of materials and labor to correct any problems found during the checks are not covered by the management fee.
Outside contractor coordination/oversight
(Owner will be either charged on a per hour basis or by a 15% mark-up of the contractors’ invoice)
Need specific work done on your vessel and we can't do it - No problem.
Through our trusted professional contacts we can help with any specialized needs and unique requests to be addressed and taken care of in a timely manner. We will happily obtain estimates and oversee the work done by outside contractors. We will obtain estimates from qualified contractors and forward them to the owner for a decision.
With Pacific, You will be relieved of the time consuming and specialized job of overseeing and protecting your boat,
while we are offering the more time to take pleasure from your valuable investment.
" At Pacific Maritime Agency is We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the personal attention each owner and yacht receives."
Your yacht Care and preventive Maintenance
Periodic, Scheduled or Term program is available to ensure safety of your vessel while you are away.
Pacific's professional personnel is eager to provide attention to every detail coordinating our services
to keep your vessel in "Ready when You Are" Condition.
Our MONTHLY in WATER Inspection includes :
- Main Engine Fluids topping up, Visual Check and Operation
- Batteries topping up if needed
- Run Radars, Electronics, Navigational lights and lighting.
- Check on shafts leak, Run steering gear
- Airing of boat on nice days.
- Storm Check after storm mooring lines/damage
- Run visual checks between services
Our WEEKLY on the HARD Inspection includes :
- Stanchions, cradle, chains, positioning
- Check battery voltage for charge levels.
- Check on de-humidifies heaters, if any, re-fill with moisture absorbent.
- Internal check of bilge for water leaks.
- External check for vandalism and other damage.
- After heavy snow or heavy rain fall check
Our MONTHLY on the HARD Inspection includes :
- Check sail covers, dodgers and/or bimini.
- Check battery fluid levels
- Airing of boat on nice days
The services listed below are offered but are not included in monthly management fee:
1. Deck/Hull wash/Hull/stainless polish.
2. Pre-storm preparations.
4. Pre owner board clean-up and prepare to sail.
5. Battery charging/maintenance.
with 6 months